Local Agents, Local Service, Local Savings

Flood & Earthquake

Are you in a flood zone? Can your home be damaged by water? A flood occurs when surface water collects and eventually pours in your home – usually through a window, doorway or vent. A flood can be caused by rain, a rising stream or a manmade event such as a fire hydrant failure or a water main break as long as it meets the definition of a flood. Your standard homeowner’s policy does not cover you for damage caused by a flood or an earthquake.



“Thank you for staying late yesterday and working with us on our insurance change to Bouvier Agency. Dave and I appreciate all the work you and your staff did–without much notice!–to give us better coverage at a lesser cost. Great deal! We look forward to working with you, and will be sure to pass your information along to our friends

Read More

View All Testimonials